Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Wow, I like! I like it a lot actually. Looks really good. Aggressive yet sporty. If the 15 is similar to that I'd be trading in my 12 for sure!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
It's better than the previous EVO concept. But still not sure. It's almost got EuroRice feeling.

·
Registered
903 Posts

I really see no positive to this styling... and theres no way you create the coyote motor just to do away with it that soon... smh ford.. smh

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts

I really see no positive to this styling... and theres no way you create the coyote motor just to do away with it that soon... smh ford.. smh
I couldn't agree more!!! I get that Ford is trying to go more modern, but they need to keep the American look, that rendering looks way too Euro to be a Mustang... And if Ford replaces the V8 with a more efficient V6 altogether then i'm changing faiths to Chevy. I have seen other concepts that look "decent" and this one just disgusts me because it is not a Mustang.:banghead:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
tommy d said:
I heard on the news that Michael Jackson was seen in Mexico
He was driving an EVO ecoboost.

·
Registered
79 Posts
In my opinion if that's gonna be the 2015 mustang, ford have destroyed the mustang. Its too futuristic for me. And they have got to remove that ford badge from the hood.

·
Banned
1,656 Posts
I like the front end,but not so much the rear fender hugging the tire to the ground..BWAH!!..ill just wait for the next fake concept..

·
Registered
256 Posts
I am a very loyal mustang guy I have had 5 mustangs, if ford does this there is no way in hell I would buy that, it just doesn't look like an American muscle car

·
Registered
621 Posts
I like the 2005-2013, I am an old Hippie, what ya expect??

·
Registered
22 Posts
I HATE it!!! Its like everything is going foreign. The mustang is a classic muscle car. It's the car of america. It should not be made to look European. If anything I think Ford need to grab the very first mustang (64.5) and redesign the body a lil bit and make the interior up to date and we would have a winner

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

MedicDave said:
I am a very loyal mustang guy I have had 5 mustangs, if ford does this there is no way in hell I would buy that, it just doesn't look like an American muscle car
I agree its not American muscle

·
Banned
566 Posts
Generation Y can go f$&@ itself once we start destroying what made us American we might as well stop calling the mustang American muscle

1 - 20 of 129 Posts