Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mady said:
Generation Y can go f$&@ itself once we start destroying what made us American we might as well stop calling the mustang American muscle
Agreed. We've already lost our American made quality as of 2010. The whole motor is made across seas!

·
Banned
566 Posts
mustanggtx2 said:
Agreed. We've already lost our American made quality as of 2010. The whole motor is made across seas!
Idc where it's made! It still looks and sounds like a muscle car god if the 2015 has a 4 banger and looks like that I don't think I can look at mustangs the same anymore and I will never buy anything newer that looks like that and will call all mustang owners who buy that a disgrace to all mustang fans and that they should have bought a Audi if they wanted that look

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mady said:
Idc where it's made! It still looks and sounds like a muscle car god if the 2015 has a 4 banger and looks like that I don't think I can look at mustangs the same anymore and I will never buy anything newer that looks like that and will call all mustang owners who buy that a disgrace to all mustang fans and that they should have bought a Audi if they wanted that look
Exactly. But the turbo charged 4 cylinder I kinda like. It brings back the svo mustang but deff not lookin like that. I didn't like the new mustang until the 2013 because the tail lights looked funny

·
Banned
566 Posts
mustanggtx2 said:
Exactly. But the turbo charged 4 cylinder I kinda like. It brings back the svo mustang but deff not lookin like that. I didn't like the new mustang until the 2013 because the tail lights looked funny
Lol a four banger in a euro style car -_- that is not mustang or American at all and I will lose respect for mustangs if this happens

·
Banned
566 Posts
^^
Told you XD haha

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Guess the euro's have too much influence and can't appreciate the look of American muscle but I guess it's cuase they live where small and tiny is the norm

·
Registered
22 Posts
My 95 stang would smack a brand new evo around anywhere and its naturally aspirated. My car doesn't need to look European to be fast lmao

·
Banned
566 Posts
mustanggtx2 said:
My 95 stang would smack a brand new evo around anywhere and its naturally aspirated. My car doesn't need to look European to be fast lmao
Well sigh.... That's good for me that I hate the new one so that way in four years I can feel great about buying a 2011 gt and u can find a used one now for 24k with only 26k miles on it and in four years that price will drop :D yay

·
Registered
22 Posts
Horseplay said:
the design looks cool...but they should remove the mustang badge from it and call it something else. the mustang name does not belong on this period.!
I was just thinking that. Then a turboed v6 would be acceptable lol

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
God dammt all to hell! Stop posting these ****ing links to concept cars some artist did with a hardon for fanboy torture. We don't know what its going to look like... we don't know about engines... the only mustang with retro looks is the s197 cars... while I think the new car should modernize and advance, it wont throw away 50 years of mustang heritage. Stop getting all worked up... we should see it at the detroit international auto show next year...

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
DaBluedude said:
God dammt all to hell! Stop posting these ****ing links to concept cars some artist did with a hardon for fanboy torture. We don't know what its going to look like... we don't know about engines... the only mustang with retro looks is the s197 cars... while I think the new car should modernize and advance, it wont throw away 50 years of mustang heritage. Stop getting all worked up... we should see it at the detroit international auto show next year...
We do know the next car will not be retro. Which is great IMO. Even as a huge Porsche fan I wish the 911 would change even more then recent incarnations.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
deadsp0t said:
We do know the next car will not be retro. Which is great IMO. Even as a huge Porsche fan I wish the 911 would change even more then recent incarnations.
Yeah. But it will not loose its muscle car dna. Someone was saying how bad it would be if it looked all v8 vanyage looking.... I sat there puzzled then thought how awesome that would be haha. Its gonna go irs, lighter, and more aerodynamic. I also expect we will see a double clutch 7 speed box and ford holds a patent for a 7 speed manual now too. Sounds good to me. I would love a 75mph highway cruising gear...

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
DaBluedude said:
Yeah. But it will not loose its muscle car dna. Someone was saying how bad it would be if it looked all v8 vanyage looking.... I sat there puzzled then thought how awesome that would be haha. Its gonna go irs, lighter, and more aerodynamic. I also expect we will see a double clutch 7 speed box and ford holds a patent for a 7 speed manual now too. Sounds good to me. I would love a 75mph highway cruising gear...
Agree whole heartedly

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I think whatever they come out with is going to knock the Camaro dead I mean even I'll admit the Camaro doesn't look too shabby but the new mustang will own!!!!

21 - 40 of 129 Posts