Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, brand new to the forums and Mustang life in general. Have had my used 2007 V6 Premium Pony for just under 2 weeks now and am loving every minute of it so far. Been stalking the web for awhile looking for an active forum that I can rely on for quality information and quality members and hands down this site takes it.

A bunch of my friends ragged on me for getting the V6 but this being my first auto that wasnt a 4cyl (spent most of my life in Hondas or VWs) this V6 is plenty for me for the moment. I look down at the speedo at times and literally say out loud "oh...didnt realize I was going that fast..."

Sure I will have plenty of oddball questions in the future, but for the moment, glad to be part of the community.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will get a pic up this weekend hopefully, its Tungsten which I love but some people tend to think it looks purple, which isnt cool. HA!

Be nice to have a before and after shot of it as I plan on some light modding this summer such as;

Louvers - really debating since I have been reading that you will either have to bang out a window or risk adhesive ripping paint of the car if removed.

Gun Metal wheels and new tires.

Thinking about the sequential turn signal

Maybe some interior LED work

And CAI and Tuner.

Who knows, my mental list of what I want to do seems to change hourly.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Will get a pic up this weekend hopefully, its Tungsten which I love but some people tend to think it looks purple, which isnt cool. HA!

Be nice to have a before and after shot of it as I plan on some light modding this summer such as;

Louvers - really debating since I have been reading that you will either have to bang out a window or risk adhesive ripping paint of the car if removed.

Gun Metal wheels and new tires.

Thinking about the sequential turn signal

Maybe some interior LED work

And CAI and Tuner.

Who knows, my mental list of what I want to do seems to change hourly.
Sounds like a good plan so far. :good:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome from north Alabama!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts