Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shane or Dan,

Question for you guys. I am wanting to run staggered wheel sizes. By this I mean 18s in the back and 17s in the front. I do not see many Mustangs doing this and want to be a little different than the normal 18x9/10 setup. The wheel sizes I am going to run are 295/45-18 rear and 225/55-17 front.

What I am wondering is if your 18x10 Anthracite Bullitt is a match to the 17x8 Anthracite Bullitt, as far as color goes. I cannot tell exactly from the pictures. The 17 looks slightly darker but I am wondering if this is from the light reflection off the lip of the 18 when the picture was taken. Are they an exact match?

Thanks

28320G05_icon.jpeg

28324_icon.jpeg

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Shane or Dan,

Question for you guys. I am wanting to run staggered wheel sizes. By this I mean 18s in the back and 17s in the front. I do not see many Mustangs doing this and want to be a little different than the normal 18x9/10 setup. The wheel sizes I am going to run are 295/45-18 rear and 225/55-17 front.

What I am wondering is if your 18x10 Anthracite Bullitt is a match to the 17x8 Anthracite Bullitt, as far as color goes. I cannot tell exactly from the pictures. The 17 looks slightly darker but I am wondering if this is from the light reflection off the lip of the 18 when the picture was taken. Are they an exact match?

Thanks
MavyMav,

That would be really cool! I agree, it's not common to see that type of Staggered set up on a Mustang. However, I can't 100% guarantee that the 17's and 18's will be the exact same finish. Since they're different sizes, will definitely have to look into this for you! We've never really had this request, I wish I had a better answer.

I'm going to look into this for you! Shoot me a PM with your contact information and I'll have my Warehouse Manger pull one of each wheels and see what we find.

I hope this helps!

-Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts