Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Use plastic bags masking tape and a pen to bag and label anything you take off during the swap. If you dont know what to call a part draw a diagram for yourself to help you remember where it goes. I know this seems silly but you never know how long the parts will be apart when you take them off. It takes a little longer using this process but its alot of insurace and will help ensure you are able to reasemble your project by both not losing your parts and helping you remember where they go. Also make sure you have at least two manuals handy for your car so that if one doesnt explain one part removal very well the other manual may give you more detailed instructions. I use Haynes (spelling?) and Chiltons.

If you need any advice reguarding to a specific part of your swap or you get stuck and dont know what to do dont hesitate to post and ask. Goodluck with the swap. Wish I was there to join in on the fun.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Use plastic bags masking tape and a pen to bag and label anything you take off during the swap. If you dont know what to call a part draw a diagram for yourself to help you remember where it goes. I know this seems silly but you never know how long the parts will be apart when you take them off. It takes a little longer using this process but its alot of insurace and will help ensure you are able to reasemble your project by both not losing your parts and helping you remember where they go. Also make sure you have at least two manuals handy for your car so that if one doesnt explain one part removal very well the other manual may give you more detailed instructions. I use Haynes (spelling?) and Chiltons.

If you need any advice reguarding to a specific part of your swap or you get stuck and dont know what to do dont hesitate to post and ask. Goodluck with the swap. Wish I was there to join in on the fun.
+11. What he said!...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I already started to do that lol hate when you lose a bolt or screw and you can't find a replacement! But if I do need help I will be definitely posting a lot of questions. Thanks for the help and support

1 - 5 of 5 Posts