Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around Christmas time I will be buying out a steeda warehouse! Email me with steeda part numbers and I can quote you a price! To get part #'s go to www.steeda.com
Start saving your pennies!

Im working on a website as well....but that will not be done until the first of the year.

My email is:
[email protected]

Just write the part # and what the item is and I can quote you.
im not a frequent visitor to this site so your request for a price may take a while longer if you post it in here. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
15 Posts
555-5610 strut tower brace

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
I sent you my wish list...

-Rob

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
QuikStang01Lx said:
what part is that? it is not on my sheet
96-03 adjustable cable, double hook quadrant and firewall adjuster 555-7041

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, i see thats a package.
I dont have that package persay...but with these parts it makes it up:
555-7000, Double Hook Quad. $28
555-7021, Firewall Adjuster. $28
172-0201, Adjustable Cable. $32
-------
So it ends up $88 + ship

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill have to see if I can buy that package, then it will be cheaper.....else wise ill have to put it together and its $88
Well you save $10 on the package from steeda, and another $12 on mine.....22$ off total :good:

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
QuikStang01Lx said:
ok, i see thats a package.
I dont have that package persay...but with these parts it makes it up:
555-7000, Double Hook Quad. $28
555-7021, Firewall Adjuster. $28
172-0201, Adjustable Cable. $32
-------
So it ends up $88 + ship
so when will we be able to get this stuff

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
232stang said:
so when will we be able to get this stuff
late december I start taking orders.

I have it set up with the warehouse owner to start taking stuff after the first of the year. But the warehouse is 2 hours driving distance away from me, so im taking orders before hand so I get parts that people want. I wont be able to go everyday to get parts...1- because im a full time college student and 2- the warehouse is a 4 hour round trip ride.
I have a list of his inventory so I know what, and how much he has left. Also, before he terminates his steeda afiliation, ill have him order a lot of the more popular steeda parts. :good:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
speedyhank said:
I dont have that part number, i have 555-8200, it has the same title though.
They were $210, but steeda discounted them to $189, according to the paper I have I can sell em for $180, but ill have to see how much cheaper I can get them from steeda within a few weeks due to them discounting it.
Currently this guy doesnt have any in stock, so i would have to order new ones anyway. When I get a price, ill post it :good:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so do you guys like my prices? or do you think they are too high? They are well under steeda retail. Anyone actually have money in hand to buy?

·
Registered
800 Posts
the prices sound fair, but you being new to us here is what will be trying until we can know how trust worthy you are, not saying you arent in anyway...just new to the forum and all...hate to see anyone get taken on a deal, I have been that route before myself on a set of rimsin the passed, its not nice!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts