Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking any clubs or groups of mustang owners that hang out on weekends or hold meetings to show off their cars. I own a 2015 GT w performance pack. Zip code 92867

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
You can possibly find a Mustang of America chapter. Take a look at their site.

I have been looking for a few fellow Mustang enthusiasts myself. So far I have not found a group of people I feel are a good fit for me.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
737 Posts
Have y'all been part of MCA? Just by looking at the one near me it seems likes its just a bunch of old Mustang owners that like looking at the cars more than driving them.

No offense to anyone a part of it, just want to get a better idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've found some clubs but as king stated, they are more about looking rather than driving. I can definitely appreciate a nice car but i love driving mine. I'll just have to find some locals

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
737 Posts
Of course, I love going to car shows and seeing classics, exotics, performance trucks/SUVs, to just souped up Hondas.

I love most cars, but atleast back home and here we meet during the weekends, hang out for a little, all drive somewhere to eat, go as a group to the local track, and sometimes just cruise. Is MCA anything similar to what I stated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I have to agree, cruises are a lot of fun. Most clubs are just as you stated though; groups that hang out and admire one anothers cars.

I would love to find a group that enjoys helping work on cars, doing a few cruises, hitting the track, and doing shows.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts