Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 6'9", 350 lbs and I love sports cars. I'm sick of being stuck driving my SUV or Truck around all the time, and want something I can have some fun with.

I currently have a 3000GT VR4 Spyder, and I fit in it fine and I love it, but I'm looking to pick up another fun car.

I used to own a Datsun 280zx and I fit in this fine too. I also recently test drove a C4 corvette and I fit, but not if I was wearing long pants- that close.

I don't fit in the cadillac CTS, and I don't fit in the Viper. I also don't fit in my favorite car- the Saturn Sky, nor do I fit in the solstice (clearly), or the Mazda Miata.

a two door convertible is my first choice, but I can probably give up on the convertible part , but it's got to have some level of rarity or prestige- I don't think a camaro or mustang is quite what I'm looking for, although I do fit! Initially I was going to say it has to be between 5 and 20 years old, however, I'll even relax that- ANY year sports car that is good for big and tall drivers!

Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well...
I personally believe the Aston Martin V8 vantage is Extremely Comfortable for Big and tall Drivers.
It has a vast amount of legroom and is very spacious.
Check it out!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know this is kind of opposite of what you are going for, but did you ever think about a dodge ram srt10? Viper engine... in a big ol' truck. Maybe a ford lightning? They offer room and comfort, while still being very sporty. The SRT10 will sure blow the pants off of anything on the road.

·
Registered
23 Posts
For a big sports car, consider the Impala SS. With the employee pricing & rebates, I willing to bet you can get a new one for about $25K or less. Taxes not included. And it still gets decent mpg's. Just a suggestion. G'day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts