Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I was happy earlier when i did that first post, but now I am unhappy. I put an intake on my gt last night and it was running great. All of a sudden I have a loss of power and it feels like a missfire. Anybody run into this.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sprayed with starting fluid all around motor but nothing. Everything is connected. Wires and plugs not but 3000 miles old. Everything is connected right. as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No All stock except exhaust and intake/throttle.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

What is the wire routing. Does anybody know? The diagram I have is confusing.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gave up on it last night. When I got in it today it runs perfectly. I dont understand what happened between then and now. I dont know if I like when my car fixes it's self.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
It could have been something in the spark plug holes. Any liquid (I.e. Water, coolant....etc...etc) could have caused a mis- fire. Maybe sitting over night caused the liquid to evaporate or something. It has happened to me in the past. Just my .02.

·
Banned
126 Posts
See if you wash the engine or wash the car an some water gone in the engine, it gone to happen, I got the same experience in 04 gt

·
Registered
3 Posts
it was prolly a misfire for sure! exspecially if your putting in new upgrades that will push your car.. if your redlined you can close some gaps on your plugs.. but it wouldnt go away you would need to replace.. so the moister theory is my best bet..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts