Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in iowa... right on the border of iowa and illinois for the summer. Where all you fools at?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i feel you... kansas too

·
Registered
529 Posts
Well, I'm in central Iowa here, bout 2 hours from the Ill border

·
Registered
414 Posts
Oh Oh! Dubuque.... and MAN it's boring

·
Registered
676 Posts
a little town called La Vernia right out side(15mi) from san antonio texas

·
Registered
529 Posts
Horse said:
Oh Oh! Dubuque.... and MAN it's boring
Dude, you should check out midwest stangs.. www.midweststangs.com

we do cruises, racing, grillin, just hangin out. Some cool guys that really know their stuff. Also, theres some autocross events that you can go to in the town I live that we will be going to (marshalltown ia). It's $25 to race (time trials on a very large go cart track)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whipster24 said:
Dude, you should check out midwest stangs.. www.midweststangs.com

we do cruises, racing, grillin, just hangin out. Some cool guys that really know their stuff. Also, theres some autocross events that you can go to in the town I live that we will be going to (marshalltown ia). It's $25 to race (time trials on a very large go cart track)
weve got autocross here in the QC... next one is july 11th at the mark of the quad cities. Fun stuff (and its 20 bucks all day) :)

www.sccagrr.com

·
Registered
529 Posts
I should come out there one of these days. maybe bring a couple mws guys with me. I know a bunch of us will be heading out to Cordova for WFC in sept I believe :)

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
I'm from Winfield.... near Mt. Pleasant, half hour north of Burlington... half hour south of Iowa City... Town of 800 people, including the nursing home.... talk about boring. But, I have the coolest car in town. Everyone knows it...whether they admit it or not is a different story.... homo's... no offense if there are any here... LAST DAY OF WORK TONIGHT... which means no income :(, I have to ''coast'' on what I've made for 8 months... hope $2500 is enough, plus $200 a month from my parents for driving to school 35 miles one way every day... plus expenses like books.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts