Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for people round Atlanta to chill out with and talk Stang! Need to get a group together for trading war stories, lol.

·
Registered
800 Posts
You may wanna check this site out: http://www.svtoa-atlanta.org/main2.html

Yes they are SVT Orientated, but they do have a few V6's in there aswell, if your ever in the Greenville, SC area you can check out our group aswell: http://www.upstatemustangclub.com

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Heramb22 lives in Atlanta but he's been real busy lately and hasn't been around much. When I get my car running better I might head up there for a Street Stangs of Atlanta cruise (I live in Augusta).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kewl.....let me know so my wife and I can hit the strip with you guys (or me only if she "hopefully" doe not feel like..).

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey, I'm back.

Where in Atlanta are you? I'm in Marietta (loving the new bachelor pad)

Morpheus send me an email or something and we can get together sometime. I usually go up to Barrett Parkway on Tuesday nights to meet with SSOA (Street Stangs of Atlanta) mustang club.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
i'm up in murfreesboro tn.. 4.5 hours from atlanta... i have some friends there already though, so i could drive down and chill with people...

·
Registered
87 Posts
let me know when you're headed this way and I'll make sure I'm around

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sup
I am in Lawrenceville. Prolly wont have the time to get out tp Barrett cause of the kids and late hours, but maybe one weekend? Let me know.

·
Registered
87 Posts
sounds good. Though not this weekend (I'm going to get my son for the week).

Let me know when and where you guys would want to meet.

·
11,873 Posts
darkling said:
i'm up in murfreesboro tn.. 4.5 hours from atlanta... i have some friends there already though, so i could drive down and chill with people...
Dude! Your like 45 min away from me!!

I live in Huntsville.

Me and SpectorV and Jester2000 are going to meet up with a few people one weekend.

let me know if your interested.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
^hell yea, i'm down for that. just gotta let me know a couple weeks in advance

i just hope you guys don't mind hangin around near a stock v6 (though i should have a few mods within the month)

hit my AIM anytime

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds like a plan, could maybe meet up at my place check eachothers rides and hang out a bit, Got three kids so I may not be able to do much, but it will feel good to be round other 6er's.

·
11,873 Posts
darkling said:
^hell yea, i'm down for that. just gotta let me know a couple weeks in advance

i just hope you guys don't mind hangin around near a stock v6 (though i should have a few mods within the month)

hit my AIM anytime
I am stock as well.

Got Rims on the way though. :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Morpheus said:
Sounds like a plan, could maybe meet up at my place check eachothers rides and hang out a bit, Got three kids so I may not be able to do much, but it will feel good to be round other 6er's.
How old are your kids? My son is 2.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[quote="heramb22
How old are your kids? My son is 2.[/quote]

3 mo's, 4 years and 7 years.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, whenever you guys want to set up a meet here, let me know. Like I said before, I have the three kids, so I won't get to do a lot, but at least we can see eachothers cars :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts