Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
I have wheel spacers. Not bolt on but they slide on the studs and bolt between the wheel and rotor. I have had zero issues with them and they fill the wheel wells much better. Mine are 3/8"

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, with the track pack (brembo brakes). I am having issues finding wheels of my liking. AM has got some wheels I like but none that are 19x10. I have already ordered and received my Motegi racing wheels MR120 satin black but the front 19x8.5 off set is +45 which does not fit by 1/8 of an inch. It rubs the calipers just barely. They also have + 35 19x8.5 but not sure that will help my cause. I get really confused with the off sets. So I am thinking that bolt on spacers is the way to go. Just want to make sure this isn't a bad idea!?! Anyways let me know if you have any suggestions...

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

There are a bazillion wheel options for this car. What do you mean you're having trouble finding wheels?
Oh and I don't want the same wheels everyone else has....

·
Registered
519 Posts
Have you checked out the Vossen line up? Very unique wheels and not to often seen around the Mustang community like the AM's, RTR's, etc.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I agree they cost a lot. I've had a few slam me for liking them because they are also very heavy.
The ppl who tell u that can lose a couple lbs themselves :p lol... I love Vossens, who knows I may consider them in the future... They can't be much heavier than OEM

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
They're beautiful wheels!! I wanted these but just way too much $$
I love those wheels, but the only thing that holds me back is that I can't get over how the rear wheels have a different angle to the spokes than the front to make up for the width. I'd almost rather have a big lip than different looking spokes.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Nice. What are the specs on the rear wheel/tire combo?
15 by 10 with mt 295/55s

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I love those wheels, but the only thing that holds me back is that I can't get over how the rear wheels have a different angle to the spokes than the front to make up for the width. I'd almost rather have a big lip than different looking spokes.
I agree with ya there.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,488 Posts
That's the beauty of the deep concave spokes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts