Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I can't figure out what I want to do on my GT next..... So far I have a cold air intake, Mac Prochamber exhaust, no mufflers, 3.73 Gears, Sct Tuner, slotted rotors.

I was thinking maybe throttle body/plenum but idk if its really worth the money for it. Any of you guys have any suggestions on what I should do for my next mod?? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
535 Posts
Have you done lowering springs or suspension parts?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you done lowering springs or suspension parts?
No not yet, I was thinking about that but I'm kind of afraid to tackle that because with stock height I barely make it into my own driveway with a little scraping

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
If your staying N/A I would get the throttle body and plenum combo and then throw a set of cams in, then a retune

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If your staying N/A I would get the throttle body and plenum combo and then throw a set of cams in, then a retune
Yeah I plan on staying N/A for awhile so I might do the throttle body and plenum. What would be better the 70mm or 75mm throttle body??

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Yeah I plan on staying N/A for awhile so I might do the throttle body and plenum. What would be better the 70mm or 75mm throttle body??
Stick with the 70 mm the 75mm is mainly used for FI applications , I would look into the accufab combo , I have this combo on my wife's car it has great throttle response , and I hear the bbk set up is pretty good also

·
Registered
3,903 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stick with the 70 mm the 75mm is mainly used for FI applications , I would look into the accufab combo , I have this combo on my wife's car it has great throttle response , and I hear the bbk set up is pretty good also
Ok thank you very much yeah I don't see doing FI for a long time so if I do go with the throttle body I will get the 70 mm

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Bbk is close to that price

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

And a lot of people like the bbk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts