Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some people to swap parts or get together and race or something. Lol

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

I'm in florence btw

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
i'm in Madison, I used to live in florence, when i was 6...:p I don't have a 5.0 tho,
I'm going to go to killin sometime in the next month to get my gears installed tho

·
Registered
244 Posts
You won't race as well? Or you're in Huntsville? Or both?! Haha I see you're 16 and you have an incredible looking car. I'm 17. Where do you go to school?

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
You won't race as well? Or you're in Huntsville? Or both?! Haha I see you're 16 and you have an incredible looking car. I'm 17. Where do you go to school?
Huntsville, well really Madison. I do race occasionally tho :p
And I go to bob jones.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

What school do you go to?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Butch said:
At least you didnt call em a wet back
Hahaha funny thing is he starts the brown jokes

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

alrefire said:
Nope it's a v6 with tech package
I think I might have infected him with the mod bug :p because he wants to do stuff, but wants to avoid voiding his warranty
Oh I always wondered. That's hilarious he could always focus on appearance for a while. Tell him about the forum and he'll learn a ton

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Hahaha funny thing is he starts the brown jokes

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Oh I always wondered. That's hilarious he could always focus on appearance for a while. Tell him about the forum and he'll learn a ton
I will but I probably won't see him till next week :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am across the bay from Mobile, in a little town called Silverhill. I see a pretty fair number of Stangs around here.

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
I am from Florence/Killen area, I am up that way regularly. I live down near Birmingham, you should get with Limestone County Mustang Club or Shoals Mustang Club and get in their circle, they are on facebook (limestone county). First saturday of the month down here in Alabaster, AL we have a big car cruise in at the Dairy Queen right off the interstate (starts around 4:30-5pm can be 200 cars or more) and also the 4th saturday of the month is a bit closer to you in Fultondale, AL at the Walker Chapel road exit at ashley furniture (same time 5pm ish).

I keep our facebook group (southernstangs) updated with stuff happening all around including north alabama so feel free to join to see the events (facebook group)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/southernstang/

If you are near Huntsville I will probably be up at the Rocket City Mustang Club show on may 11th, always a great show, and if you live in Huntsville check them out, good group of people.

Coming up in Athens on like the 27th of April is a HUGE car show (massive) so be sure to check that out (I plan to be there) carsonthesquare.com - Home

Limestone County info:
Home Page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Limestone-County-Mustang-Club/110271002349047?fref=ts

1 - 20 of 26 Posts