Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a few things to give myself for xmas lol.

-tb and plenum 70/75mm
-4.10 gears (install kit wanted as well)
-full pi setup
-98-01 underdrive pulleys

I also have a soft tonneau cover that fits any 94-04 convertible. Made by ford. Just don't need it. $100 takes it shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have a set of long give headers and matching h pipe for sale, never installed, I decided to turbo my car and can't use long tubes,

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I have 5.4 heads in the shed....cams and everything block took a crap just saying...

·
Registered
648 Posts
98GTCONV said:
What would you take for the headers?
I'll take 450 for them and the mid pipe. And all the gaskets and everything, like I.said their brand new. I Jus wanna go turboed, and waited too long to return them.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
5.4 heads bolt up perfectly on the 4.6 however they are wider apart and u would only be able to use shorty headers unless u pay to custom build u lts on it, but it provides amazing torque increase that much is sure, done 2 of them so far.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
5.4 heads bolt up perfectly on the 4.6 however they are wider apart and u would only be able to use shorty headers unless u pay to custom build u lts on it, but it provides amazing torque increase that much is sure, done 2 of them so far.
That's cool. Everything stillfit under strut brace?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
jdavis96gt said:
That's cool. Everything stillfit under strut brace?
Maybe i havent tried to put one on it yet

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have a set of pi heads off a 00 gt. the guy I bought them from said he thought one had a bad valve so they need to be checked but I'm willing to let them go with cams and low milage un bent valves for 175+shipping.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Torrbo916 said:
I have a set of pi heads off a 00 gt. the guy I bought them from said he thought one had a bad valve so they need to be checked but I'm willing to let them go with cams and low milage un bent valves for 175+shipping.
So ur saying you'd replace them with good valves?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Looking for a few things to give myself for xmas lol.

-tb and plenum 70/75mm
-4.10 gears (install kit wanted as well)
-full pi setup
-98-01 underdrive pulleys

I also have a soft tonneau cover that fits any 94-04 convertible. Made by ford. Just don't need it. $100 takes it shipped.
Naw, sorry man, can't help. I got stock equipment I am trying to sell. good luck too.

·
Registered
153 Posts
So ur saying you'd replace them with good valves?
I'm sayin I'm not sure which valve is bad but I can send a set of 8 intake valves and 8 exhaust valves. But it wouldn't hurt to have the heads gone through. Also there is one head with a broken valve cover bolt in it. These heads are very clean. And I believe they are Romeo's. I can go dig them out if you like.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.