Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im new here :D just got my car thursday and I heard abotu the site.jut wonderin if anyon else was from around here..im n Florence

-Kristin

·
Registered
800 Posts
Corey (Danger Dude) and I are in GVL, SC

We help run a club out of Greenville called Upstate Mustang Club, I would tell ya to check out our site, but we are working getting a new web host to carry it.

Welcome to the board

:headbang:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
jimmy here in augusta ga (close to SC, dont know about how close to florence though)

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Seems me and Brandon(SpectorV) are in the middle of no where when it comes to people with v6 stangs :(

But

Huntsville, Al here.(Northern Alabama)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
OK you are not the one who wants to put a invader front bumper on your car are you if so
BROTHER COREY IS COMING TO HEAL YOU!!! BY GOD

·
Registered
87 Posts
Atlanta, GA checking in.....Welcome to the site.
What year stang did you get?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am also in Greenville, SC.

Joe

·
Registered
800 Posts
Joe why dont you come out to someof the UMC events?

we just had one the other day on Wade Hampton @ Sonics in the awesome 70 degree weather we had!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I plan on comming to your events. I want to join your club. I didn't think the club was doing much in the winter months. Plus I went to the site to see if anything was going on and didn't see anything except for the monthly meetings. I didn't think I should just show up to a meeting. I figured the meetings are just for members. Let me know when you guys are planning to meet up or show off the stangs.
I do want to join.

Joe

·
Registered
800 Posts
Joe,
Show the 17th on Saturday between 5-6 at the meeting, thats the best time to meet everyone and we will get you straightened out with the dues/and what not thats going on for the upcoming year...we are hoping for like 3 track events this year insted of just 1.

- Jeff

·
Registered
20 Posts
My folks are comming over for dinner on Sat. the 17th. I can come to the next event or the next meeting. I do want to come. I came to your first track day 2 years ago. Had a great time. I have been wanting to join for a while now.

Joe

·
Registered
800 Posts
No rush man, family always come first and thats my moto...

Hope to see ya soon !

·
Registered
20 Posts
I will be at next months meeting. If you guys have anything before that let me know. PM me and I will try to make it.

Joe

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Welcome all

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
when i was looking at the post i was like "Daniel posted, wtf? oh, nevermind....."

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
what I wanna know is........ where's this Kristen girl....... and what's she look like?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dunno but I live in Darlington (next town over)so I can find out muwahahahaha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts