Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These wheels are Dodge 17x7.They are in awesome shape and the clear coat is great too.Long story short......ended up with these and need to sell them.I guess craigslist and if that does not happen quick enough I go Ebay.If I owned a dodge and was a forum member on their boards they would move fast. Anyway,Anybody know what I should try moving them for?????

Attachments

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would try least 500.
Tuned yet?? You gonna use BBR till you can get CTD? I hear BBR is pretty spot on with there tunes for this.Get us some numbers soon. What are we looking at roughly to start with-680 to 740 range? Just guessing man.Enjoy it some before you get to wild with it.For sure get Vids for us.You still moving to Ga. maybe?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Tuned yet?? You gonna use BBR till you can get CTD? I hear BBR is pretty spot on with there tunes for this.Get us some numbers soon. What are we looking at roughly to start with-680 to 740 range? Just guessing man.Enjoy it some before you get to wild with it.For sure get Vids for us.You still moving to Ga. maybe?

deleted my retarded post.... dont mind me........... move along folks, nothing to see here lol

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
Yes I am running the BBR tune till This weekend or next week when I get it dyno tuned. It is a beast already. Lets just say there is a C6 vette wondering what happen. Same thing for a 450awhp EVO. LOL

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deleted my retarded post.... dont mind me........... move along folks, nothing to see here lol
Come on M3to5.0! LOL!!! What happened man?!??! I know we are off topic,you use to have a challenger didn't you? I think these wheels are on the V6's. For sure the 2010 Charger V6 I think. I don't know man. I just want them gone. I got a hit today on Craigslist. Guy wanted to know my bottom dollar. I told him 250.00 Cash! I just hope I can get a mininum of 200.00 and that being the guy comes to my door to pick-up. Damn a bunch of lugging them around and shipping if I can avoid it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
My post I deleted was that I was confused about your reply to WNT2GOFST, I thought you had mis read the OP's post.......... then I realized your ARE the OP. It was truly one of those DUH moments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts