Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long did you have to wait for delivery? I am ready to order mine but I will be using it as a daily driver for a few months before I replace the LOML Explorer and I get it as a daily driver. I am in Ohio and really don't want the Shelby in the snow so I will wait to order it until I think it will be safe.

Thanks

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is what I have heard also I really don't want to order in Jan if it take 8 weeks cause we are still in winter here, but it t takes three months the it will be on order by the end of the month

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We order ours in June of this year and received it mid September
Looks like 3 months so January will be a good time to order it. If things work right it will be a Red Candy convertible no strip 821A package brimbo brakes and that is that.

Thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looks like 3 months so January will be a good time to order it. If things work right it will be a Red Candy convertible no strip 821A package brimbo brakes and that is that.

Thanks
From what I heard, '13 ordering ends really soon; if not already closed; the '14 order banks are already open. Also heard they are starting production on the '14 until March...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ordered my 2013 GT500 the last week of May. I received it the first week of November. I delivered it to Shelby American last Friday to be turned into a Super Snake with the wide body kit front and rear and Kenne Bell Blower upgrade.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Mlarv5 said:
How long did you have to wait for delivery? I am ready to order mine but I will be using it as a daily driver for a few months before I replace the LOML Explorer and I get it as a daily driver. I am in Ohio and really don't want the Shelby in the snow so I will wait to order it until I think it will be safe.

Thanks
Contact Ricart Ford in Columbus. They can hook you up, they're a hi volume dealership. I drove from Indiana to deal with them. In 35yrs of car buying, it was the best by far car buying experience I've ever had.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where are you located in Ohio?
I am in Kent my dealer normally gets two a year, this year I have only seen one in the showroom and it sold in a week. The salesman I deal with all the time said they had another on order and would call when it came in so I could see if it is what I wanted. Three other dealers around me have them but none in Red Candy I can live with out the convertible (I think) but it has to be right in all other ways.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I ordered my 2013 GT500 the last week of May. I received it the first week of November. I delivered it to Shelby American last Friday to be turned into a Super Snake with the wide body kit front and rear and Kenne Bell Blower upgrade.
Def gotta post pics

·
Registered
5 Posts
Look at my profile pic. I told my wife it was a loaner car the dealer gave me when I took my F150 in for repair. I lasted 2 weeks with this cheesy magnet sticker I had made at Fastsigns. Funny.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Look at my profile pic. I told my wife it was a loaner car the dealer gave me when I took my F150 in for repair. I lasted 2 weeks with this cheesy magnet sticker I had made at Fastsigns. Funny.
Lmfao nice man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts