Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was taken a few days ago, and no, I don't remember what I was doing or who I was talking to. :)



I'm going for the "Gimli" look (the short red haired battle dwarf) from Lord of the Rings. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
The last time I had a gotee/mustache was when I was in New Mexico working in construction. It was fairly respectable :D

But when I moved back to California, I decided it was time to go. Haven't had one since.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,389 Posts
i have a half assed goatee... simply for the fact that i no longer work fast food and thus, can grow facial hair...

but my girl thinks i look good with it too, so that's a plus
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
fast64 said:
Fishers Stang said:
clean shave 24hrs 7days aweek, must be that way.. (for work) :|
if you were a cop they'd make your grow a mustache
WHAT? :D :D "Town of Fishers Policy manual" "
(2) Facial Hair req,
(A.) Mustaches are GENERALLY permitted,
(B.) Mustaches must be well groomed and may not extent past the top of the jaw line.
(C.) No "handlebar"mustaches are permitted.
(D.) Beards are prohibited.
(E.) Sideburns must not extend below the bottom of the ear opening, with not flaring or "chops" allowed. Side burns must not interfere with SCBA fit. (the air mask we have)
(F.) Other then the above allowances, members should be clean-shaven at all times." :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,715 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
fast64 said:
Fishers Stang said:
clean shave 24hrs 7days aweek, must be that way.. (for work) :|
if you were a cop they'd make your grow a mustache
WHAT? :D :D "Town of Fishers Policy manual" "
(2) Facial Hair req,
(A.) Mustaches are GENERALLY permitted,
(B.) Mustaches must be well groomed and may not extent past the top of the jaw line.
(C.) No "handlebar"mustaches are permitted.
(D.) Beards are prohibited.
(E.) Sideburns must not extend below the bottom of the ear opening, with not flaring or "chops" allowed. Side burns must not interfere with SCBA fit. (the air mask we have)
(F.) Other then the above allowances, members should be clean-shaven at all times." :rolleyes:
:yes: Same here in Florida....Either have a groomed mustache, clean shaved, no beards though. as far as i know
 

·
You want to **** me?
Joined
·
4,043 Posts
V6PowerStang said:
This was taken a few days ago, and no, I don't remember what I was doing or who I was talking to. :)



I'm going for the "Gimli" look (the short red haired battle dwarf) from Lord of the Rings. :p
holy **** its fred durst!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
ZimStang said:
holy **** its fred durst!!! :D
After he found out Britney was giving Madonna more action than him
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,037 Posts
I sport a goatee now... probably year round.... I'm bringing this post back from the dead :D... LIVE.... BY GOD!
 

·
You want to **** me?
Joined
·
4,043 Posts
jimmy_beaner said:
I sport a goatee now... probably year round.... I'm bringing this post back from the dead :D... LIVE.... BY GOD!
no reason to... its dead, let it stay dead.


Tire's a tool anyway... he screwed me out of 70 bucks and a pair of C-springs.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
ZimStang said:
no reason to... its dead, let it stay dead.


Tire's a tool anyway... he screwed me out of 70 bucks and a pair of C-springs.
Ouch. That is the suck.



I sport the Goat year-round. I also sport scruff on about half the days of the week. Maybe even a few more.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,037 Posts
ZimStang said:
no reason to... its dead, let it stay dead.


Tire's a tool anyway... he screwed me out of 70 bucks and a pair of C-springs.
I knew this would raise some ****... beat him Zim
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top