Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
My friend has a ton! He had them all displayed in the mail room where I used to work. Every week he would pick a different one to stay on his desk. I think it's cool :)

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Yes when I was kid.. Though I've outgrown it I think.. I used to play with them. I could not go into walmart and not get them. I don't think I have any Mustangs though a couple chevys and a studabaker. I got a couple Dodges.

There is a lot worse things to collect in my opinion.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used to play with them but got out of habit. Been thinking of making a fish tank with them in it. Have a 6 foot long tank. Just have to get it up and running. Try saltwater fish for once maybe. Maybe figure in a clever way to tie in the little stangs. Bubbles out the exhaust pipes maybe? Aha

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Still have my 64 mustang vert hot wheel which is like over 20 yrs old,my first car book,"The little red car" which I've had for 32yrs and my first car which I've owned for 18 yrs......so no it's not a bad thing to collect die cast.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I have that awesome addition
Don't have any pics of 'em but I probably have close to 150ish die-cast stangs
Never counted 'em...maybe I should if I get bored 1 day

·
Registered
260 Posts
I used to play with them but got out of habit. Been thinking of making a fish tank with them in it. Have a 6 foot long tank. Just have to get it up and running. Try saltwater fish for once maybe. Maybe figure in a clever way to tie in the little stangs. Bubbles out the exhaust pipes maybe? Aha
gotta be carful they dont rust and kill the fish haha, i thought of putting cars in the fish tank but i didnt want to kill em

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
znpzmustang said:
ive always wanted a diecast car that looked just like my stang
Ya know I had that thought today. Which is why I'm glad my dad does model cars as a hobby and I have access to the paint :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Camo1967Mustang said:
I have that awesome addition
Don't have any pics of 'em but I probably have close to 150ish die-cast stangs
Never counted 'em...maybe I should if I get bored 1 day
Do you know if they still sell the mustangs years 1994-2004? I have looked everywhere. I need that body style and the mustang 2 body style( doubt I'll find one) and I'll be happy

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
78survivor said:
Do you know if they still sell the mustangs years 1994-2004? I have looked everywhere. I need that body style and the mustang 2 body style( doubt I'll find one) and I'll be happy
I get a lot of mine from toys r us now
They have a pretty good variety

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Camo1967Mustang said:
I get a lot of mine from toys r us now
They have a pretty good variety
I wish there were one nearby my work. All I have is a target. Walking distance at least

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
78survivor said:
Hmm.. that would be really cool.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Haha your not the only one I have about 100 cars. I wish I had more mustangs it would be nice to have a hotwheel like my car. Id also like one of those maisto models to look like my car

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was buying them all the time. Then they hiked up to 1.07. It's still not allot but I find it hard to buy them now. Only have one mustang from this month I don't have. Its just finding the time to get it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts