Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever heard the pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly? I am working with a PhD student right now and her mom works for them. she told me to make a resume, and she would look over it. then i would submit it and she would call her mom to tell her to "talk to some people"

but my question is: anyone know if theyre a good company to work for? anyone know if they pay well, good benefits, etc? I think they are Fortune 500, but is that good for Brandon (me)?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i know what products they make, but are they a good company to work for?

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have heard of them, i know what products they make, and i know about the houston branch office they have. i was wondering if anyone knew their reputation as far as treating employees. try reading my posts

ie..
"ARE THEY ARE GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR?"

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: dude i was just tryin to help, if you saw mine, my cuz, works for them and he loves it hell he worked for them be4 he got hit on his bike and now he can only use one arm but they helped him and now he is back to full time and he does everything. and dont be a A$$ about it, look at your header "anyone ever herd of Eli Lilly" :wtf: :evil:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, so the title is wrong, that i can understand, but the main post asks if theyre a good company.

but thats cool about your cuz. thats something i wanted to hear (them helping out and being nice and not shoving him out the door for a newer, cheaper version of himself). its just that the turn-around time is so short on pharmaceutical reps that i want to get in, make my money and then not have to worry about it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts