Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I know a guy on here had it and has his balls busted for it. Basically don't waste you're money on them

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? did he say it was a total waste or did he actually see gains?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's funny someone said scam, I have had that thought cross my mind... It's to bad that no one has really put some real effort into a system like this. As lame as I may think it is, it could work if done properly. not that I plan on that, im going pro charger

·
Registered
434 Posts
What a POS

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
So I want to sell Superchargers for over five grand, or sell one for around $200. That's a tough decision.

·
Registered
525 Posts

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
rebeltx said:
It's funny someone said scam, I have had that thought cross my mind... It's to bad that no one has really put some real effort into a system like this. As lame as I may think it is, it could work if done properly. not that I plan on that, im going pro charger
Someone has. I reasearched it before. They don't sell for 200$ though. It is also actually becomeing more common to use electric s/c for spooling turbos. In the future you may even see this technology in factory setups on certain makes.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would not be surprised to see a loss in HP when the fan is not running. Its a giant obstruction in the path of your intake. unless it it being driven by the motor it would be hurting performance.

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
rebeltx said:
I would not be surprised to see a loss in HP when the fan is not running. Its a giant obstruction in the path of your intake. unless it it being driven by the motor it would be hurting performance.
the amount of current that would be neccasary to drive a big enough electric motor that would produce enough flow is just not feasible at 200$

1 - 14 of 14 Posts