Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone im from vegas. Just wondering if there was anyone else from vegas as well :confused:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Nope from So Cal, I go to Vegas from time to time. I want to race there. Might as well if I am down there. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey whats up i got an 02 Gt mustang. what part of town u live on

·
Registered
517 Posts
My brother moved to vegas. I still want to meet out there to race/gamble. Thats funny I used to work at ups too. Till I broke my back.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sucks bout ur back, ups is about the funnest places to work/not lol.. good benefits tho.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Ya I worked the 4:00 a.m. shift for a couple years. When Christmas would come around, I would have to be there @ 2:30 a.m....that sucked ass... I liked the physical work though.

·
Registered
517 Posts
tealstangman said:
sucks bout ur back, ups is about the funnest places to work/not lol.. good benefits tho.
Have you ran your car in Vegas? Last time I went to the track, I went to Vegas afterwards. I only made it to the state line & stayed at whiskey peats b/c I was so tired. I was bad and drank some beers on the way.:disgust: The track is almost a third of the way to Vegas. I think I might do it again next time.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope havent ran my car, know its gonna be slow so dont even waste my time, ya tracks on the outskirts of town far away from me like 40 min. once i get my sc ill run

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Js281GT said:
Ya I worked the 4:00 a.m. shift for a couple years. When Christmas would come around, I would have to be there @ 2:30 a.m....that sucked ass... I liked the physical work though.
i was working that shift along with the other one i was so tired, good money tho, i like the physical work to

1 - 10 of 10 Posts