Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in roselle park. It'd be cool to link up with someone install some stuff on my car maybe have a beer or two... PM me

Background on me
Military
Just got back from afghan and got time to kill
Bought my thirteen v six while there and married happily... Got my leather seats and CAI to install... Maybe will buy a catback not trying to be creepy or anything lol

·
Registered
585 Posts
Aruiz42 said:
I'm in roselle park. It'd be cool to link up with someone install some stuff on my car maybe have a beer or two... PM me

Background on me
Military
Bought my thirteen v six while there and married happily... Got my leather seats and CAI to install... Maybe will buy a catback not trying to be creepy or anything lol
Is it in central jersey? Or north? Or neither lol

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jleber123 said:
Is it in central jersey? Or north? Or neither lol
It's near Elizabeth ... 10 minutes from the airport ugh northish almost central

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

NJstanger said:
Central Jersey, Minmouth County here
How far from Elizabeth?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I'd days good 45 min south of Elizabeth..we all live in seperate parts of NJ, It would still be nice to possibly set ups get together

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well if anyone is ever in the area pm me... Who knows we can probably get new friends from a forum like this... Plus I wanna buy headers and stuff so ima have to drive south to get the install anyway

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Aruiz42 said:
Where should we meet up?? Is nj stranger middle ground for all of us?
I'd imagine I'm right smack in the middle of nj on the shore..could do maybe a meet at the beach, belmar, Manasquan, spring lake, Avon...all beautiful beaches with an awesome beach front parking for the stangs

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol in this freezing weather lol.... I'm down what days are good for you guys... Not this weekend for me but basically everyday almost after that and every weekday also ?

·
Registered
585 Posts
NJstanger said:
I'd imagine I'm right smack in the middle of nj on the shore..could do maybe a meet at the beach, belmar, Manasquan, spring lake, Avon...all beautiful beaches with an awesome beach front parking for the stangs
Can't be to beautiful after the hurricane that hit... And I'm getting parts for Christmas because I'm too poor to by them my selves (not really... I'm just using Christmas as an advantage lol)) well I work Tuesday-Saturday 9am-6pm. My chill days are Sundays and Mondays.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Aruiz42 said:

Background on me
Military
I'm up north in Lodi, not too far away... This time of year I don't cruise as much tho, can't wait for Spring lol but I still cruise any time of year

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm up north in Lodi, not too far away... This time of year I don't cruise as much tho, can't wait for Spring lol but I still cruise any time of year
your close only thirty min away... if you ever need help to install im down... know anywhere there is a club or something?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Aruiz42 said:
your close only thirty min away... if you ever need help to install im down... know anywhere there is a club or something?
Cool, I sometimes join a group called North Jersey Cruisers and its a non competitive type club that emphasizes more on cruising on scenic routes mostly north near Rockland County area...

1 - 20 of 508 Posts