Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone on here that might be able to help me install 4.10's in my POS.

I just picked up the Ring and Pinion set and I need to swap them into a 7.5 with tlock and 3.73's.

Oh, and does anyone know where to get a good Header gasket set? Be it from Ford or somewhere else, I need new ones....my car ticks....

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
dood, plastkcanr or somethng like that is from PA,

(rick nocar) but he has not seen this yet!

·
Registered
109 Posts
RGR thats plstktnkr2 and I am close to PA but not in(was from there but not anymore) the closest good place to get gears done to me is in hagerstown MD he does it for 275.00 rear in or out of car. straight line performance is the place

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
plstktnkr2 said:
RGR thats plstktnkr2 and I am close to PA but not in(was from there but not anymore) the closest good place to get gears done to me is in hagerstown MD he does it for 275.00 rear in or out of car. straight line performance is the place
I thought you'd do it for beer :D or at least the company of a fellow stanger :D:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
I would do almost anything for a fellow 'stanger but I will do it to my best ability, setting up a rear is not on my ability list yet lol

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Re: Anyone wanna help me out?

Kiljosh said:
Oh, and does anyone know where to get a good Header gasket set? Be it from Ford or somewhere else, I need new ones....my car ticks....
I would bet the ticking is from your injectors. But it could also be from your headers. Try tightening all your header bolts first.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
plstktnkr2 said:
I would do almost anything for a fellow 'stanger but I will do it to my best ability, setting up a rear is not on my ability list yet lol
:good: :good: :good:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

97Stallion said:
I would bet the ticking is from your injectors. But it could also be from your headers. Try tightening all your header bolts first.
Hi Rob, wasshappenin'?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
SpectorV said:
I thought we sold PA to mexico?
^^^ Perfect example of post-whoring :D ^^^

Where do you work? Brandon, you must be one multi-tasking mofo to get anything done at all!
Me, I'm unemployed at the moment :(

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think we should just annex mexico and then All of them can pay the taxes they should and we would have less of a southern border to patrol

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Kiljosh said:
The tick turned out to be a loose bolt at the collector, long been fixed.

LOL, damn i called it again. I can fix anything from my chair!!!

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts

RGR said:
Hi Rob, wasshappenin'?

Not much, just work, work, work....

·
Registered
109 Posts
side note to all: Haynes manuals have a book for suspension and rears might be a good read. (sold at Advance Auto Parts, got to support my job, it buys my parts lol)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts