Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
iv done a lot of research on those. I was seriously considering buying them at one time. if i remember correctly, you take off the hinges of the doors and bolt new ones in place (the lambo hinges) but it requires some cutting to make it fit where it will open/close correctly. also, they are nothing but trouble...they wear out really quickly so the door has to be held open....

·
Registered
565 Posts
The only person I knew that bought Lambo hinges for his Stang had a lot of trouble with them...

·
A.K.A. Baby-D!
1,871 Posts
lambos are nothing but a problem waiting to happen...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ehh, I've seen conversion kits but all I've heard about em are negative reviews from ppl who have to pick their door up, and hold it to get in nd out of their car

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bryanbrock said:
homedog! lambo doors look tight on an american muscle car. THIS... could really be you
Yeah dawg that's hip. Gangsta color- wtf am I blackedout I could be pimping pink... Lol you made my day

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

PureVenom said:
All that needs to be said...
Haha

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

I wasn't thinking about getting them. Was just curious.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had em on my honda i paid about 1200 n they suck. You gotta cut ur wire harness for ur doors to extend them n yhe doors dont always line up properly and you can either weld or bolt em on wat ever u rather. If i were u id get the ones
That have the shock deal not just the hinges

1 - 15 of 15 Posts