Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at some oem flaps for all the damn mud but idk if it would look right on a all black car since it looks off grey any suggestions/pictures? This is my car I'm looking at them for

image-3799489144.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,824 Posts
Cblowe13 said:
I've looked at them but trying to decide if it would look okay
Get them painted? My friend got all his exterior parts painted, side splitters, mirrors, trunk decklid, front/ rear diffuser everything!! All black
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,463 Posts
Charlie_santos said:
Get them painted? My friend got all his exterior parts painted, side splitters, mirrors, trunk decklid, front/ rear diffuser everything!! All black
Is that the guy that has the magnaflow street exhaust on AM? There is a black 11-12 with all the plastic painted black body color and it looks sick. My mom has the mud flaps on her camaro. Since they have body color rockers they get body color flaps. Hers look legit and stock. Kinda sporty.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,824 Posts
Whitelightning said:
Is that the guy that has the magnaflow street exhaust on AM? There is a black 11-12 with all the plastic painted black body color and it looks sick. My mom has the mud flaps on her camaro. Since they have body color rockers they get body color flaps. Hers look legit and stock. Kinda sporty.
Idk, post a pic and ill tell you if it's him or not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
I put them on the rear of my 2011. They are black on the race red car and look great. When I bought them they did not offer anything for the front.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,463 Posts
Oh, how big are the back mud flaps? I want some to help preserve my stripes and tinted lights
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,653 Posts
Hmm mud flaps on a stang? Next installed a front rear axle for 4x4ing? ;}
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,653 Posts
Hmm in that case what kind of mud flaps?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,889 Posts
Cblowe13 said:
Looking at some oem flaps for all the damn mud but idk if it would look right on a all black car since it looks off grey any suggestions/pictures? This is my car I'm looking at them for
The OEM madaps are the same color as the valence and very subtle... It's standard on 10+ GT500s, and now also standard on all 13s... $60 for the pair at the dealer, u won't regret it, trust me
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gtstyles2 said:
The OEM madaps are the same color as the valence and very subtle... It's standard on 10+ GT500s, and now also standard on all 13s... $60 for the pair at the dealer, u won't regret it, trust me
Thanks for the help love them! Everyone talks **** about them but they look great thanks for the pics!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Charlie_santos said:
Get them painted? My friend got all his exterior parts painted, side splitters, mirrors, trunk decklid, front/ rear diffuser everything!! All black
I don't have the money to just get stuff painted! Everything is done by me so any suggestions on type of paint. Just lost job got ****ed over ?

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

sandawilliams said:
I put them on the rear of my 2011. They are black on the race red car and look great. When I bought them they did not offer anything for the front.
Can you post a pic please?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,824 Posts
Cblowe13 said:
Thanks for the help love them! Everyone talks **** about them but they look great thanks for the pics!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------



I don't have the money to just get stuff painted! Everything is done by me so any suggestions on type of paint. Just lost job got ****ed over dde22

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------



Can you post a pic please?
If your doing just black paint you can use just the match paint cans they sell at Walmart or autozone. My friend did his side rockers and decklid that way and looks exactly like his paint on his car. If you can get it professionally done do if not do it the cheap way. Looks good either way
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,653 Posts
Cblowe13 said:
And don't be a ***** you know what I meant
Whoa there hostile much? You said not those kind of mud flaps sooo what other type of mud flaps are roaming the world im not aware of?
The only ones I know of are the ones that are put behind the rear wheel and some that go behind the front wheel.
Let me know of these mysterious mud flaps π]
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top