Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know if there is a dual 12'' sub box that can fit in our trunks, or Do i have to get two seperate 12'' boxes.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
You could just build one. I had two separate boxes in my trunk. You can build one that goes under your rear deck or do two and put them off on each side. I'm working on a new design for my car...when I get it figured out and done I'll throw pics up. Gonna be alot of custom work

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, I was looking on other forums, some guy is going to send me dimensions of his, he said I need to take my tire out to get it in, but its all good.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Haha...when I finish I'll have exactly the same amount of trunk space left.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
i have my MTX dual 12 box, fits inthere after u lay down (and take out) the rear seat. about 1/2" on the top and sides. just waiting to get a new CD plaey be4 i put her in htere

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i used to have 2 12's in mine... it required sliding in at a weird angle, and the box was upside down but they fit ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can't wait to get my subs. I just bought the speakers. Infinity Reference

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
I bought an Alphasonic 12 inch box for my first setup and absolutely hated it. I had to get the sawz-all out and trim some metal from around my trunk by the back seat to get it to fit. I'll sell you it!! :D

Now I have a custom box with a 10" Rockford Fosgate DVC sub. It pounds.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i have one of two twelve boxes that i have no use for. It wont clear the mach 460 but other than that it will work its non ported you have to put one in then the other that matches it in order to get em in the trunk.

·
Registered
65 Posts
****, i had one made to fit in stangs but i gave it away allready...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have one 12'' in my trunk, but I had to completely rip my trunk apart to fit it there. I got rid of pretty much all my trunk liner, my box is sitting on top of my spare wheel lol. I'm hoping by spring to get a custom box for my sub and amp. I've got a convertible to I couldn't do anything with the backseat.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Dang...I dunno why you people couldn't just measure your trunk and get boxes that fit...

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I cant Measure my trunk because my amps from my Mach 460 are in the way. So I asked....... I dont feel like taking out my amps beause I dont have everything to do the install yet.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
lowflyn said:
Dang...I dunno why you people couldn't just measure your trunk and get boxes that fit...
:uhh: I would hate that.. no room in the trunk, with my Box i still have room for my fire gear, and a small bag... :lol: and my box is big. (one peice)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts