Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not lookin to get too wild, but i think a cam would be sweet! let me know what kinda deals you all are willing to give me :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have one from a 2000 4.2 pickup. It's more torquey than the stock one in a 2000, and should fit. I'm not sure on the gains on a single port, but I've read 10 or 15 HP and Torque on a split port. Just something to think about. $50. No need to worry about shipping as I live about 10 min from your house now.

·
You want to **** me?
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i may do that, but i would have no idea how to install it

·
Registered
297 Posts
Horse said:
I have one from a 2000 4.2 pickup. It's more torquey than the stock one in a 2000, and should fit. I'm not sure on the gains on a single port, but I've read 10 or 15 HP and Torque on a split port. Just something to think about. $50. No need to worry about shipping as I live about 10 min from your house now.
What the hell? $50 bucks? They are over a thousand each for my car and if you just get a used as hell one from an m3 or something, which is the bottom of the line upgrade, they're still like $300. You guys have it easy.

By the way installing cams isn't too difficult if you have the right tools, but it can be time consuming.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
the 4.2 cam is virtually identical to the 94-98 cam :p: :p: :p:

I have a guy selling a cam I did, it was $165 shipped
but might take less. It is Maestro SC on 3.8 selling it.

specs: 208/216 111* LCA, 107* IC (4* advance)
.545"/.505" lifts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts