Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there im looking for a saleen T1-RRR spoiler it doesnt have to be made buy saleen, can be an aftermarket or whatever just need exact wing anyone plz help

·
Registered
786 Posts
picture please, something to go on....

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
The wing he is looking for, I believe, is the Saleen S-281 wing. But, it's not fiberglass. It's carbon fiber. The wing sells for about $500 from Saleen directly.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
:chin: mmmmmm pepboys?

no seriously you can look on ebay and prolly find the same one, if not close, for 150-200. no sense spending 500 on a dam wing.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
hmm looks like the spoiler that comes with the Black Widow Body kits, at least the one on this stang. maybe you could just settle with this one for cheap. i like it better cause its more of a drag style, and is not as high as the saleen one. and has the same mounting style.

Attachments

·
Registered
786 Posts
Yeah thats the s281 spoiler there mates, my 1 friend was gonna put that on his 98 cobra at 1 time, and opted to just leave his wingless for some time until he got the 03 Cobra upgraded shortly after. Since he read that you gain 1/10ths of a second not having a spoiler on the rear of a car anyways, and he is big into racing and all that!

maybe t1 = ( Tier 1 ) % rrr - ( ROCK ROLLIN & ROCKIN) YO!

I never really liked that much of a incline on the spoiler they offer, to me it looks more like a Ski Slope, so I opted for the Shanado spoiler myself, but I would lov to get a Steeda Spoiler if I were to do it again...it is really a huge adjustment going from a very slim lo profile spoiler, to one that sits up a little bit like the stock ones when you look out your rearview mirror.

- Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts