Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
F11 Top Coat is just a hyped up way overpriced paint sealant that is decent at best. Most professional detailers will tell you its just hyped up garbage. If you want something that works better and is literally half the price and last longer try Jescar Power Lock Polymer Paint Sealant.

Basically you would wash the car, then apply the paint sealant then if you wanted to add a layer of wax on top of the paint sealant so you get extra shine and even more protection. Wax tends to fill in light scratches and swirl marks. But if you want to remove the light scratches/swirl marks then use polish. Compound is needed for deeper scratches and heavier swirl marks. If you use compound then you have to use a polish afterwards. Or you could buy a compound/polish mix made by Meguiar's.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I've tried Meguiar's Fast Finish recently. It's much cheaper and the results are impressive. Check out the YouTube videos from Dallas Paint Correction & Auto Detailing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've used F11. It is expensive but it does go a long way. My mustang is Ingot silver and the paint and decals just "pop" more after I use it. It does seem to wash off and lose its luster after a wash tho. However, it does go on very easy. It says that there is no need to wash your car b4 use, but I always do. Pushing around dirt and grime on your paint that is barely wet doesnt seem like a good idea to me no matter what claim you make about your product lol. Altho I do think I am gona try some other products after my F11 is gone, I wud still recommend it.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts