Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Phoenix area Stangs on here interested in a good mustang club no drama no drugs no bull**** just stang lovers we cruise,events,multi club events,streets,run track and more lets get the Ponys together!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
M97stang said:
Any Phoenix area Stangs on here interested in a good mustang club no drama no drugs no bull**** just stang lovers we cruise,events,multi club events,streets,run track and more lets get the Ponys together!!!!!
Have you had issues with people doing drugs in a Mustang club?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No just wanna those heavy drug users around pot is ok I guess they usually bring bull**** drama and are unreliable nobody wants those types involved

·
Registered
25 Posts
Check out azmodrod.com I haven't joined any clubs yet but AZ modrod is for all modern American muscle. Lots of fun and no bs. Monthly meetings the second Tuesday of every month. Planing a dyno day and also a cat show on March 16th. This last meeting there was only two Mustang guys there and neither of us had our cars. His cobra had an exhaust leak and mine is in the shop because I got rear ended. We could really use a bigger Mustang turnout.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
janorton05 said:
Check out azmodrod.com I haven't joined any clubs yet but AZ modrod is for all modern American muscle. Lots of fun and no bs. Monthly meetings the second Tuesday of every month. Planing a dyno day and also a cat show on March 16th. This last meeting there was only two Mustang guys there and neither of us had our cars. His cobra had an exhaust leak and mine is in the shop because I got rear ended. We could really use a bigger Mustang turnout.
Wish I was in AZ

·
Registered
249 Posts
west sider here...(but i really miss the east side)...finally got my first mustang yesterday...i'll keep an eye out to meet up...car is bone stock...hopefully not for long though

·
Registered
134 Posts
west sider here...(but i really miss the east side)...finally got my first mustang yesterday...i'll keep an eye out to meet up...car is bone stock...hopefully not for long though
Congrats on your new stang dude! I live by A mountain and cruise the freeway or access roads when I get a craving for some speed. I finally went to the Paillions car show in scottsdale last Sat and it was pretty awesome.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Congrats on your new stang dude! I live by A mountain and cruise the freeway or access roads when I get a craving for some speed. I finally went to the Paillions car show in scottsdale last Sat and it was pretty awesome.
Well you definitely have a choice of freeways right around there. I've been waiting to head up to the pavillions for a few years.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I live out in the surprise are. Next saturdaynight is mustang night at the pavillians if anyof you guys want to cruise out there im planning on going. I want to show my car off last week i put new wheels and tire on it and blacked her out and this saturday morning im installing my lowering springs.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
check out "stang up fam" on Facebook were always lookin for enthusiastic mustang lovers who enjoy events cruises stang interests ect ect we get together a lot weather it's a stang up events or street races on weekends or jdm meet ups ect ect check it out let me know.matt

·
Registered
997 Posts
check out "stang up fam" on Facebook were always lookin for enthusiastic mustang lovers who enjoy events cruises stang interests ect ect we get together a lot weather it's a stang up events or street races on weekends or jdm meet ups ect ect check it out let me know.matt
What part of town are you all normally in

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
normaly west side wensdays and Fridays jdm meets at Bethany home and 23ave biglots parking lot 10pm then usually cruise up to union hills & 35ave lot more American muscle and less **** from cops,stang up has done events like this past weekend went to speed world watched the races two weeks before wentvto south mountin took group pics cruise mountin roads October did the cruise on central was a filing blast then did a multi mustang club cruise point to point thru out valley 40 to 50 Stangs was sick that's a taste of events.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts