Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alot of you might know me from 3.8mustang.com or better yet v6power.net (where ive been a member for like 4 years...)

im getting an 8.8 real soon and instead of pulling out the 3.73s and tlok and selling them i thought maybe someone on this board would want my whole 7.5" rear end and save on installation.

As most of you know it would cost you almost $200 for used gears/tlok and then pay $200-300 for install.

Ill sell my whole rear end for $150, it works fine, the tlok could definetly benefit from a rebuild tho (which isnt expensive). It works fine in a straight line and leaves 2 perfect tires marks, but around the corner at creepingly low speeds it locks/unlocks or something weird. Its not hurting anything, just needs rebuilt. It also wouldnt hurt to change the fluid in it, been awhile since ive done that.

this is still a killer deal for anyone semi local to me. You dont have to have the tlok rebuilt right away if you cant afford it, yet can still drive around till you can afford it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm down in Boca Raton & could use that... I will think about it. If you get someone else who wants to buy it before I decide then go with them but I will tell you in a couple weeks if I want it or not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts