Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and gals,
anyone live around the coast? i live close to mobile, new orleans, and biloxi.....

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
i live in greenville, and starkville, i was in new orleans last weekend and i in hattiesburgh right now lol. wat up??

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
i gonna be at the mall round lunch in hattiesburg tom...i'll give ya my cell but it'll probably be long distance for ya since it's based out of north ms. and a 662 no. but i'll email it to ya in case ya wanna get together. i gonna be in town till sun some time wheni gotta drive back to msu for an 8 oclock mon mornin :oops:
i dunno how much i gonna get on the net this weekend cause i'm on dial up right now :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
ah fun stuff. go there alot too. nothin else to do. where you go to skewl?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we all should meet up somewhere sometime, im currently takin time off from college, so im back on the coast

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
my uncle lives in Gulfport which is right next to Biloxi. i go down to visit him every so often. ill post next time i do

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
my uncle lives in Gulfport which is right next to Biloxi. i go down to visit him every so often. ill post next time i do

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome man you should come down and p/p my intake for me :) ill pay yah

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
what everyone needs to do is ride up to greenville in march and come to showfest. this car show has been going on for 3 years now and has grown pretty big. i'm gonna be there all weekend. just let me know if you want any info on it. it's a fun weekend with nothing but cars in mississippi, can't beat it. unless of course you go to cruisin the coast. i can't make it this year :oops: . sure wish i could. if anyone ends up goin let me know how it goes. i got too much goin on right now

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hehe i have to drive to work thru that stuff every year the cars drive right by my house ;)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
how can you drive anywhere lol. last year i had to park my car for the weekend. i heard next year they're makin it for cars that are 25 years and older only for the official cruise.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey Brad, Craig and I are going to ShowFest this year. We don't plan on staying the whole weekend though, just Saturday, we don't want to have to try to find a place to stay

when is it exactly, I know it's in May but I can't remember which weekend

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hm...I'll look.
May 20-21 at the convention center as usual. I should be there, don't see any last minute trips to ohio this year lol. I dunno how much I'll be out that weekend though, it's a little crazy for my tastes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
lowflyn said:
Hm...I'll look.
May 20-21 at the convention center as usual. I should be there, don't see any last minute trips to ohio this year lol. I dunno how much I'll be out that weekend though, it's a little crazy for my tastes.
I've never been but I'm hearing that it's pretty fun but I wouldn't wanna go if I wasn't going with a group of people

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Pelahatchie is in here now. RANKIN COUNTY YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Lol old post. We've got a few more members in the state now. My cars still have Rankin county tags lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts