Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Cool I work at Lockheed Martin.
Do you know about UMC Mustang Club in Greenville. You should join. I am a member and next week I am holding a Tech day at my house I am installing RPM Heads and Cam on my car. anyone who wants to come watch or help is welcome. There will be breakfast and lunch for all. Several people are coming out. Some are professional mechanics and some have never used a scerwdriver on their car. It will be fun and educational. Also on May 17 the club is having a Dyno Day $30 and you can put the car on the dyno and get 4 runs which is very cheap.

Corey

·
Registered
166 Posts
white2k1stang said:
Hey All, I'm in Greenville/Mauldin, SC...anyone near or around me?? :D
Sumter here

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i've been wanting to go out to the umc meetings, but i have tow ork like every sat....so i've never had a chance or anything to...yet.....give me a call sometime....(864) 275-1513

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
well i guess i'm reviving it again too! I'm from Greenville, more specifically the upstate near Pickens.
OK now if you open a portal to the past you better be able to close it. If you are going to time travel be responsible about it! :uhh::eek::):good: HAHAHAHA

I am in Simpsonville but travel to Marietta quite often actually to a friends house down the road from Laurel and Hardy lake across from Robertsons Farm's.

·
Registered
163 Posts
we live like 2 houses down from the Saluda River. lol the Pickens line is actually a bridge that crosses it. never heard of Robertson Farms. pretty sure i know where pumpkintown is though.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts