Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you do, and you play counterstrike... come play in my server. I just set this ##### up today down at my dads office (has a t1 line so i thought id take advantage of it :mrgreen:) anyway, ip and name of server is this... 216.81.254.71:27015 Dust All Day | Yar! Pirates own my player name is ZIM, so just so you guys know :) its a fun time, you should come play with me

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Ill play, i love CS, and DoD

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
i am going in teh sever, maybe people will join

·
Registered
106 Posts
If anyone likes to play Team Fortress Classic, I have a clan server called -=|CnN|=-Clan no Name, and the IP is 66.208.102.52 : 27015, let me know if you wanna play sometime and we can.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I payed for HalfLife, and just downloaded CS. I used to play, I still admin a server. But Eh... CS is getting way too old. The server I work on, www.dugdog.com is going to be switching to Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I dont like battlefield too much, Day of Defeat is my fav followed by CS

·
Registered
14 Posts
I used to play Team Fortress and CS for a clan but I quit and now I am completely obsessed with the Desert Combat mod for battlefield 1942. In my opinion it completely blows CS away

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
well my comp is too slow to runs battlefield.....so i probly cant run Desert Combat either

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Desert combat is free... but you need the original Batlefield 1942. Desert Combat is a Mod for BF1942... just like CS was a mod for Halflife before CS went to retail. Desert Combat is still in Alpha Testing. Thery're up to version .38 Alpha. But It's still fun as hell!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yea I had the not so legal version of battlefield off kazaa but I liked desert combat so much that I wanted play online so I bought battlefield from dirtcheapsoftware.com for like 29 bucks

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Brent, If you liked Counterstrike, you will love this game. The maps are 40 times larger, the weapons are a million times more realistic. The Gameplay is outstanding. And this games is based more on points more than kills. It's more skill based than anything. The teamplay is a must!! When you get it, venture over to www.dugdog.com and register. You can learn a lot from the BF forum if you're a first time player!!!!! :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts