Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Nice car, wish the wifey would let me have two ponys... Have to keep the one I have.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
I was in the market for a Boss awhile back, but got another toy while looking.

Gotta have it green was not my first choice in color as well.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,210 Posts
I test drove one last fall with around that many miles. This one looks even cleaner! This was not my first choice in color, but I do like it. I'm still torn between getting a Boss next or a GT500, so I still have the Mach 1.

·
Registered
140 Posts
is it the body style you like? didn't that come with about 440 or so horsepower? you can get a brand new GT 5.0 for less than that with about 435 hp? some wouldn't because they don't like the new body style. then you could find the color you like. plus no wear and tear already on it?

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
is it the body style you like? didn't that come with about 440 or so horsepower? you can get a brand new GT 5.0 for less than that with about 435 hp? some wouldn't because they don't like the new body style. then you could find the color you like. plus no wear and tear already on it?
But its not a Boss....

I also see no "wear and tear" on this example.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But its not a Boss....

I also see no "wear and tear" on this example.
Almost every time we go to the Seattle area, I love to stop by their showroom just to browse. They have VERY clean cars and the most interesting. I've seen Ford GT's there, Porsche 918's, McClarens, and the Aston Martin dealer is part of the same dealer and is right next door.
They have a secondary showroom for the more "pedestrian" tradeins in the back of the lot --- and those are still very nice......
They are also a dealer for the fiberglass bodied AC Cobras, and always have two or three new ones on the floor. Always liked that body style, you know?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts