Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Horseplay, do you think you could post a video of it by chance? Im thinking of running them with my LT headers and offroad hpipe. How do you think that would sound?

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
@Horseplay, do you think you could post a video of it by chance? Im thinking of running them with my LT headers and offroad hpipe. How do you think that would sound?
I'm pretty sure I saw a vid of that on YouTube when I was searching for how mine would sound.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
i'll see if my brother has any videos he can send me so i can upload em . i'll let u know when i do. and he has stock headers with off road h

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, that would be very helpful, and yea, most of the videos were people KILLING their car. The ones where it showed them driving were horrible quality and couldn't hear that well.

·
Registered
253 Posts
So I finally got around to putting in my Flowmaster10 mufflers and they sound great! I haven't done a vid yet. But if you have doubts about them don't! They sound real good for just mufflers, I also feel alittle more power compared to when I had straight pipes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts