Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just worried the long tube headers might be too loud. I'm running Pypes Pype bomb axle back right now and I love the low rumble.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

I'm thinking some headers and an H pipe

·
Registered
913 Posts
Just worried the long tube headers might be too loud. I'm running Pypes Pype bomb axle back right now and I love the low rumble.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

I'm thinking some headers and an H pipe
It won't be too loud. In the end you'll be glad you did it.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Go long tube headers, offroad h pipe and whatever mufflers you like best

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
It won't be too loud. In the end you'll be glad you did it.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Go long tube headers, offroad h pipe and whatever mufflers you like best
That will be ridiculously loud, what are you talking about?! Like yeah it'll sound mean and incredible but it's gona be about as loud as you can get!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Well ya I never said it was going to be quiet. But some people think its really loud and others are ok with it. So it's all personal preference and how loud you want your car to be.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Not sure how the Pypes shorty headers sound. I have Pypes long tubes with cat-less Pypes h pipe, and Pype Bomb axle backs. My set-up is loud and deep. I'm always getting compliments. But just know this set-up is loud and isn't for everyone.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the useful input guys, I just installed my new Airaid race CAI and Bama Race tune today and I say screw it, bring on the long tube headers and H pipe!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts