Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm currently running PA Racing Tubular K member and A-arms and overall I'm somewhat satisfied. Main reason of course is it put my car on a light diet, but more importantly it allowed my LT header install to be very easy. My two issues are my wheels (not tires actual rim) actually rub on the A-arms when I make a full turn. I contacted PA Racing and they stated I needed to buy and or make a steering stop. When looking at stock a arms they do have an area where the spindle hits the a arm that is padded, but i cant find it anywhere. Anybody help is appreciated.
Thanks. Here are the pics of the thing i need. Look at the rectangular pad on the outside of the arms (Red circles).

Ohh and here is what happens when you don't have those in place.
see next two pics of my current set up with nasty metal scrapes on each arm.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Sounds like u need a bimp steer on it

·
Registered
434 Posts
You can't buy those pieces, cut them off the a-arm if you want them, or just make up your own stops

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea that what I figured. This is a pic off some on eBay. I no longer have min so I was wondering what I should make it out of? Almost seems like I should just get a large enough rubber hose (gas line etc) and cut a slit down one side of it and slide it over then just tape it on? They guy at PA racing said I should bolt it down but I dint know bolt it to what?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts