Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done this? Says if you do it correctly that American Muscle will give you 50% off or a $200 gift certificate towards them. Really want to try this considering my driver mirror came in and they don't have a guide on it...

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
MachMan1017 said:
Has anyone done this? Says if you do it correctly that American Muscle will give you 50% off or a $200 gift certificate towards them. Really want to try this considering my driver mirror came in and they don't have a guide on it...

What do you think?
No experience, but I look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should have time tomorrow to do the install with pictures, but I will have to wait a day to do the write up and send it in.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
MachMan1017 said:
I should have time tomorrow to do the install with pictures, but I will have to wait a day to do the write up and send it in.
It works, I did one for my LCA's. they have a link explaining the requirements. Check out some of the ones already accepted. The big thing is good clear pictures and a good step by step. It takes a while to go through their process. I think it took a few months to get approved and used. Go for it.

·
Registered
285 Posts
What do you mean by writing up a guide? Like instructions for a project? Can you give me an example? How would you go about doing this?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts

What do you think?
Our install guide rewards plan is really simple. Fill this out (Mustang Installation Guide Submission Instructions - Free Shipping!) and submit it! You'll hear back form us within 8-10 business days if we're going to use the guide.

If there is already a customer submitted guide posted on a product page, we can't accept any others. We approve guides for products that have no current customer guides, on a first come first serve basis! So definitely hop on it and take advantage of the Gift Certificate.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!

-Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts