Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to find out as much as I can, where people but the bottle, the Nos/fuel inlet nozzle and any other bits of useful info. 1/4 mile improvements would be cool

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just want to find out as much as I can, where people but the bottle, the Nos/fuel inlet nozzle and any other bits of useful info. 1/4 mile improvements would be cool
I've been wondering this too. I've been looking on YouTube & a lot of bolt on s197's pushing 400+ on the dyno using a 100 shot.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i guess more people go with a NOS kit idk
No, alot of people have zex just this forum only consist of CAI and muffler experts and nothing else

·
Registered
289 Posts
No, alot of people have zex just this forum only consist of CAI and muffler experts and nothing else
LOL, you think ?!?! maybe if you ask a stupid question like " do I put my bottle in the trunk" you will get a stupid answer, or maybe not even an answer... maybe the experts don't waste they're time on bottle feeding babies.. lol and just so we all know, what is your area of expertise ?!?!

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL, you think ?!?! maybe if you ask a stupid question like " do I put my bottle in the trunk" you will get a stupid answer, or maybe not even an answer... maybe the experts don't waste they're time on bottle feeding babies.. lol and just so we all know, what is your area of expertise ?!?!
Master welder and fabricator, I have about ten years of fixing up cars and doing custom work on my Lincoln mark VIII, I also know alot about fords and troubleshooting. I asked because I see alot of people install the bottle right behind the fold down seat and hide it with some shroud, I don't really have any questions just want to hear how many people have the kit and what it did for their ET
I ran nitrous before on other cars but I didn't try to hide it and it wasn't a zex kit

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like where u put the bottle, flip the seat down in case of emergency (corvette or cammed LS1 Camaro lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts