Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yea I'd like to know to , I have been looking for different set ups and I can't find them anywhere , where did you find the pic

·
Registered
99 Posts
Metra makes a good dash kit it doesn't put the double din so low to the shifter but doesn't have the big screen

·
Registered
20 Posts
sinister said:
Metra makes a good dash kit it doesn't put the double din so low to the shifter but doesn't have the big screen
Yea, it would be nice to have the radio/GPS at the top of the stack where it's easier to glance at while driving. The Scosche setup puts it too low.

·
Registered
99 Posts
smokeum said:
Yea, it would be nice to have the radio/GPS at the top of the stack where it's easier to glance at while driving. The Scosche setup puts it too low.
Yea they need to come up with one that is like the factory one that would be nice iv tried contacting both company's but no good luck came out of that

·
Registered
350 Posts
I keep meaning to log on to computer to clear my inbox. I promise i will. The reason for the screen on the bottom and not the top is the fact that navigation equipped gt's have different a/c ducts behind the dash thus preventing the aftermarket industry to install in the same location on a base or non gps gt without major fabrication. The kit actually works out well. Its out of sight. I cant stand the gps right in my face anyhow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts