Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Mustang GT And I'm having a very difficult time using slacker radio with sync. Specifically with the voice recognition. However, I'm not having these issues with sync outside of slacker radio. Has anyone else experienced the same problem? If so What can I do to fix this?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
JJB82 said:
I have a 2012 Mustang GT And I'm having a very difficult time using slacker radio with sync. Specifically with the voice recognition. However, I'm not having these issues with sync outside of slacker radio. Has anyone else experienced the same problem? If so What can I do to fix this?
Bluetooth audio stream or direct connect?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
JJB82 said:
Direct connect
Unplug it and set sync for Bluetooth streaming... Lets you still control back/forward from steering wheel with songs in your phone, and you can use pandora or anything else on your phone and will stream through the cars speakers.

Only negatives are the song titles no longer get displayed on your car's screen and you can't use syncs to search by voice commands.

But I you are like me, you may shuffle everything anyway.

Also nice to never take your phone out of your pocket and it sounds good streaming.

Sometimes though when getting back in the car, sync won't remember you we're set up to stream music as your audio source (even though sync has found your Bluetooth phone-lame). So you have to spend 5 seconds going through the radio "select audio source) menu to get Bluetooth streaming again.

This also works awesome when using GPS apps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts