Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been brought up many times. I haven't heard anything about it in awhile tho. Has there been any progress made? Do you guys have even the slightest idea of when we can expect one maybe? Us mustangs owners want a mobile site or app BAD. I know I'll put it to good use!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I know this has been brought up many times. I haven't heard anything about it in awhile tho. Has there been any progress made? Do you guys have even the slightest idea of when we can expect one maybe? Us mustangs owners want a mobile site or app BAD. I know I'll put it to good use!
We're not 100% Just yet if we're going to do the App. However there's a good chance that we'll have a mobile site in the very near future! Keep you eyes peeled for something like this in the 2013!

-Dan

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Well it looks like the demand for an app is starting to show up! I'll see what I can do guys. I'll definitely keep you all posted!

-Dan

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
App can be hard to develop. Make us a mobile site to hold us over till you guys can make an app :good:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
APP!!!! Lol I use my phone more than anything (laptop,desktop), I find myself on AM site atleast once a day on my iphone, just gives me a headache after 15 minute of browsing with all the zooming and unzooming and moving around lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well it looks like the demand for an app is starting to show up! I'll see what I can do guys. I'll definitely keep you all posted!

-Dan
Just an idea for your Tech guys Dan, Xtreme Diesel Performance has a great app. It doesn't have everything their website has I don't think, but it has all the really popular stuff. I use it to shop for my Powerstroke and IMO it's one of the better auto apps out there. I've ordered stuff from them instead of Riff Raff or other sites just because its so easy with the app. Maybe that helps, maybe not. Just throwing it out there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts