Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email saying the site had been updated. I didn't even know I was a member! But here I am. I'm Megan, 18 and own and love a 1974 mustang. Check out my garage for more info and a pic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha Yeah I must have signed up one lonesome night and forgot to check back and make any posts. Nice cobra 19clearcobra96. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Jennifer, nice stang in your sig too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been the 1 and only a few times. I don't mind as long as you guys don't. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was just glancing through the members rides picture section. There seem to be a lot of underdawg v6's on the board. ;)

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
Eos said:
I was just glancing through the members rides picture section. There seem to be a lot of underdawg v6's on the board. ;)
Nothing wrong with that :)

My V6 is going to be home to a nice 4.2l stoker here soon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow cool, how much power will that put out?

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
Don't know to be honest. I havent found anyone with a exact setup like me... 97stallion on this forum has a 4.2L stroker as well and he is seeing about 220rwhp naturally aspirated.

I am hoping for around 235-240 to the wheels and I will be happy.

Right now my mods consist of:

Engine:

SCT Chip
Off Road H Pipe
Gt Take Offs

Suspension:

Eibach Pro Kit
Tokico HP Shocks/Struts

Drivetrain:

8.8 rear w/ 4.10 Gears
Speedcal
B&M Tranny Cooler

Audio:

Alpine CDA 9811

Exterior:

Smoked Headlights
Smoked Clear Corners
20% Tint

I havent gotten the complete list of everything that will be going in the engine I have that I am rebuilding but it will mainly be a 4.2l crank, stage 3 ported heads, stage 3 lower intake, stage 4 upper intake all matched to matched port wise. Forged Pistons and Rods with a nice cam that I dont have the specs for yet. Thats part of what I am waiting on.

Right now my car is undriveable due to a rod knocking. I am hoping 2-3 months and my engine is ready to go in but I havent gotten the compelete price amount yet for all this.

But that is the jest of it

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
^you need to ditch your exhaust and get an SLP loudmouth system

lol

welcome eos :)

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Welcome, stick around, we're a great bunch. Glad to see a II on here...

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
Welcome to Mustang Evolution.

You might just be confused like many people here. See we have this fearless leader name Brent who for the life of me likes to change the forums name as much as JLo likes to get engaged HAHAHHAHAHHA!!!! (Brent you know it is true :rolleyes: ;) ) Well you might have signed up in 232Stangs, V6Stangs, MustangForums or on this one but never the less Welcome

1 - 20 of 35 Posts