Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone got any good ideas for april fools? one that i used to do when i lived at home with my brothers and sisters is to turn on the overhead showerhead valve (only works if you have three valves), turn the showerhead towards the outside (facing the person entering the shower), and when they go to take a shower and open the water valve, they get a cold blast of water. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Do you live with girls?

One great one is to get a pregnant woman at work to assist you with ... umm... *tinkling* on a pregnancy test, then conspicuously place it in the bathroom trash so everyone can see a positive result!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
you can put ceran wrap on your parents / hated friends toilet seat and watch it splash all over

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Anyone ever heard of this certain kind of cake they sell in new orleans? It has a plastic baby in it, and when you eat it, whoever gets the baby has to buy the next one. We had some once (my cousin lives there) and my mom sent a piece that she had put the baby in to work w/ my dad, knowing the baby was in it as a joke.

My dad got her back tho, he got one of his co workers to call my mom and tell her that he was in the hospital cuz he choked on some plastic baby that was in his cake. She about flipped.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
My dad got her back tho, he got one of his co workers to call my mom and tell her that he was in the hospital cuz he choked on some plastic baby that was in his cake. She about flipped.

haha thats awesome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts