Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hehehe. So my buddy has an 04 Mach 1. IT'S HIS ENTIRE WORLD AND IN SOME. Well I decided to play a joke on him :) While he went to lunch with his girlfriend (she's the one who gave me the idea) I got his spare key from his mom (she's in on it... js) I got in his car and pulled around to the front of the restaurant where he could see. I gave a good rev and did a small burn out. His windows are tinted and didn't know who was driving. He thought his car was being stolen. Lmao. He runs outside and chases his car for 4 blocks. Finally I stop and let him catch up. I jump from the car screaming APRIL FOOLS!!!. He tackled me to the ground and busted my lip. After a few minutes we laughed. My lip still hurts but TOTALLY worth it.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,477 Posts
I would rather have that happened to me, instead my friends decided to serane wrap my car

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
My grandpa always gets me good on April fools day so this year I got him back big time. I opend his computer and replaced his hard drive with a bad one. When he booted it up it was of course acting like he had lost everything. (YEARS of family photos and music ect..) so he called me at work all freaking out. Well I came over on my lunch break and told him I'd run a test. Of course it failed saying the HDD was dead COMPLEATLY. When I told him he was so pissed haha. I think I really got him good he never even thought about it. So great! This still doesn't make up for some if his pranks tho lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts