Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
the best you could do to go with a lowered look is get a body kit that attaches to your current bumper. Xenon i know makes a pretty nice looking one... you can check it out at www.cal-mustang.com

·
Registered
800 Posts
If you have ever wondered over to v6power there is a fella that goes by Lucifer aka Paul and when hee did his car with the body kit after some dumb arse hit him... he got the new 99 bodykit Saleen and installed that on his 98' V6 and it mounted right up, looks kinda weird at first... but everything Paul has ends up with a shade of blue anywys....

But looks very kewl!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
KrazyPony said:
If you have ever wondered over to v6power there is a fella that goes by Lucifer aka Paul and when hee did his car with the body kit after some dumb arse hit him... he got the new 99 bodykit Saleen and installed that on his 98' V6 and it mounted right up, looks kinda weird at first... but everything Paul has ends up with a shade of blue anywys....

But looks very kewl!
I don't know about that. I know there is a conversion kit for the 99-04 Saleen that mounts to the 94-98 Mustang. www.MrBodyKit.com has it. It's called the S2000 Conversion kit.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for the info guys. I like the S200 front bumper, but the back is a bit to ricey for my taste. I just saw the front bumper for sale on ebay, so I might get that. For back i'll probably got with the Stalker (Saleen Style) bumper.

Hey krazypony, here comes a noob question...wat and where is V6 power??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts