Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Haha you drive a 6mt I'm chicago traffic f that never again. Like I said we can line then up loser gives up his man card lol people always put down auto 5. 0s don't hate appreciate it lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
Im not hatin bro. I live in Dallas and after the first time I was stuck in traffic I was like damn I should have got an automatic lmao... I have friends who have autos and every chance I get I make fun of them and trust me that talk smack right back.

But I stand by my MT!!! Very very fun to drive

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I didn't make this, but thought it was funny. Obviously this horse has been beaten......

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Cute it's ok I don't feel the need to grab a stick everyday and cup the ball I my hand . But hey what ever gets your rocks off lol haters guna hate when your mt82 fails make sure you post up haha

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
I has to give this cool story, bros....:thumb:

A few weeks back I cut a tire on my manual '12. Woot, no spare on BBP. I look around for what I have that'll hold air so I can get to work. Hmm...drag slicks, that'll do....

...it started to snow that night and continued for a week. So, I drove around on drag slicks for a week in slush and snow while these fantastically expensive and somewhat rare Michelins arrived.

Now, because I had a manual, this act of insanity was possible and not even that big of a deal. I could start the car in any gear i wanted, I had full control going down hills to choose the amount of engine braking I needed, etc.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
You drove in the snow on slicks? That's a hard one to swallow......................

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Sounds pretty dumb to me . Hmm let's see I live in chicago on stock Pirellis still ( dumb I know) but surprisingly been just fine btw I can drop mine into gear to with a auto cool story bro

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
The Pzeros are summer only on my BBP.

I did indeed drive on these for a week in the snow on slicks. It did put to the test every bit of driving talent I've gained in 30+ years of driving in Canadian winters but, wasn't an impossible task, thanks to the stick.

I really need to get around in my work; it's critical to the enterprise I'm involved in. Michelin Pilot Sport AS3s on now so, no more problems.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
That's like asking if this bag of oranges is better than that brand of laundry detergent! The current auto is better than old autos, but a manual trans is for a different style of driving.

·
Registered
110 Posts
i recently bought my 14, i love manual but actually considered auto cause of the trany issues ive heard. then i slapt myself and bought a manual. for pure drag strip an auto is going to be better, but most of us dont live at a strip, manual is just more fun day to day driving, i had an auto sports car before and i hated life. auto makes me prone to txt and drive and browse my phone because i get bored driving, with manual i avoid that since im constantly shifting ( do little high way miles) at the end of the day its just a preference, but as far as im concerned, a sports car, specially muscle car, needs a proper manual.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Driving 60 miles to work in traffic I have no regrets with my auto . Both are great but different needs for different people

41 - 60 of 106 Posts